Chicken & griddled lettuce salad
Chicken breast, skinless, raw
400 g, drained
4 individual, Gem, quartered lengthways
Calorie controlled cooking spray
200 g, trimmed and quartered
10 g, finely chopped
Lemon Juice, Fresh
Fat Free Natural Yogurt
½ tablespoons, level
Anchovies in oil, drained
1 individual, mashed
30 g, half grated and half shaved with a peeler
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, fan 200°C, gas mark 7. Season the chicken, drizzle over half the oil then set aside. Put the chickpeas in a roasting tin, toss with the rest of the oil and season, then roast for 25 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium-high heat and fry the chicken for 10 minutes on each side, then remove from the heat and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, heat a griddle pan over a high heat. Mist the lettuce with cooking spray and griddle for 3 minutes on each cut side, until charred. Transfer to a bowl and toss with the chickpeas, radishes and most of the chives.
- Combine the lemon juice, yogurt, mustard, anchovy and grated parmesan in a jug. Season or add more lemon juice to taste.
- Divide the salad and chicken between plates. Drizzle over the dressing and top with the parmesan shavings and remaining chives.