WW White Wraps
1 large, thinly sliced
Bacon medallions, raw
125 g, unsmoked, cut into 2cm pieces
Egg, whole, raw
4 large, raw
2 tablespoons, flat-leaf, finely chopped
Vegetable stock cube(s)
¼ cube(s), made with 150ml water, allow to cool
Half Fat Cheddar Cheese
75 g, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas mark 4 and heat a baking sheet until hot. Brush one side the wraps with 2 tsp of the oil, then microwave each on high for 10 seconds to soften. Press one of the wraps, oil-side-down, into the base of a 20cm cake tin or pie dish. Halve the two remaining wraps, and press around the sides of the tin, making sure they overlap and leave no gaps.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the onion for 6-8 minutes until softened, then stir in the bacon and cook for 3 minutes until just cooked.
- In a bowl, lightly whisk the eggs, then stir in the parsley and stock. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Scatter two-thirds of the cheese over the base of the wrap-lined tin, then spoon over the onion and bacon mixture. Pour over the egg mixture then top with the remaining cheese. Transfer to the hot baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes, until the filling is set (see Cook’s Tip).
- Cool in the tin or dish for 10 minutes, then cut into wedges and serve with the salad.