Calorie controlled cooking spray
2 large, thinly sliced
4 g, chopped
10 leaf/leaves, chopped
4 sprig(s), leaves removed
2 sprig(s), leaves removed
750 g, Maris piper, peeled and thinly sliced
Vegetable stock cube(s)
1 cube(s), made with 250ml hot water
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6.
- Mist a frying pan with cooking spray and cook the onions over a medium heat for 5 minutes until starting to soften.
- Meanwhile, chop the sage, basil, thyme and rosemary. Add to the pan and cook for 2 minutes. Mist a 2-litre ovenproof dish with cooking spray.
- Layer slices of potato over the bottom of the dish. Scatter over some onions and repeat until all the veg is used up. Pour over the vegetable stock and mist with cooking spray.
- Bake for 1 hour until the potatoes are tender and golden.