- 1 1/2 cup(s) white self-raising flour, (225g)
- 1/4 cup(s) caster sugar, (55g)
- 1/3 cup(s) dark chocolate chips, (65g)
- 150 g Nestle Soleil Yoghurt, Vanilla, (1 tub)
- 1 medium egg(s), lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) skim milk, (125ml)
- 2 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
Preheat oven to 200°C (don’t use fan-forced). Lightly spray an 8-hole (1⁄3 cup/80ml capacity) non-stick muffin tin with oil. Sift flour into a large bowl. Stir in sugar and chocolate.
Whisk NESTLÉ DIET Vanilla Yoghurt, egg and milk in medium bowl until combined. Pour yoghurt mixture into flour mixture and stir until just combined (do not over mix). Divide mixture among prepared muffin holes.
Bake muffins for 20–25 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Cool muffins in tins for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool.
- TIP: If you don’t have a non-stick muffin tin, line the holes with paper cases so they don’t stick when you turn them out.