Super luxurious, super satisfying and super easy. Serve with fresh berries for a really nice touch.
- 4 1/2 oz chocolate wafer(s), processed to crumbs
- 4 Tbsp regular butter, melted
- 3/4 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 oz bittersweet chocolate, curled or grated with a vegetable peeler
In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs with melted butter until fully-incorporated; press into bottom of a 10-inch spring form pan and place in refrigerator.
In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer on high, beat cream, sugar and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form; gently fold in half of chocolate. Spoon whipped filling over prepared crust and decorate with remaining chocolate; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, run a knife around edge of pan and release outer ring of spring form pan. Cut into 12 pieces and serve. Yields 1 piece per serving.
- Change the flavor of this recipe by topping the pie with fresh mint leaves, fresh raspberries or whole ripe strawberries (could affect SmartPoints value).