- 6 cup(s) prepared low-calorie lemonade mix, prepared with water, raspberry flavor (48 fl oz)
- 8 fl oz diet soda, lemon-lime flavor (1 cup)
- 8 fl oz vodka, raspberry flavor (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 6 oz raspberries
- 1/4 cup(s) mint leaves, fresh (for garnish)
Pour 4 cups lemonade into 2 standard-size ice cube trays (16 cubes each). Freeze lemonade cubes until solid (several hours or overnight). Reserve remaining 2 cups lemonade in refrigerator.
When ready to make slushies, combine 1 tray lemonade ice cubes, 1 cup reserved refrigerated lemonade, 1/2 cup soda, 1/2 cup vodka and 1/4 cup lemon juice in blender; blend until smooth. Pour into 4 glasses; garnish each with a small skewer of raspberries and some mint leaves. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 more slushies.
Serving size: 1 cup