- Total Time
A two ingredient treat for your Valentine? Absolutely! These homemade candies will hit the spot.
semi-sweet chocolate chips6 Tbsp
jam3 Tbsp, raspberry-flavor
- Place chocolate chips in a small microwavable bowl and microwave on high, stirring every 15 seconds, until chocolate is melted and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Spoon 3/4 teaspoon of melted chocolate into a small foil candy cup (1-inch wide by 3/4-inch high). Use a small flat paint brush to spread chocolate evenly over bottom and up sides. Repeat with remaining cups, place them on a plate and refrigerate for 3 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
- Spoon 3/4 teaspoon of jam into each chocolate-lined cup. Tap bottom of each cup on counter to settle jam.
- Reheat remaining melted chocolate in microwave, stirring every 10 seconds, until chocolate is completely smooth. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon of melted chocolate over top of jam in a foil cup. Use brush to spread chocolate to sides so that it seals in jam. Repeat with remaining 11 foil cups.
- Refrigerate 3 minutes or until chocolate is firm, or allow chocolate to firm up at room temperature, about 3 hours. Yields 1 candy per serving.