Reduced-fat cinnamon graham crackers
10 small piece(s)
Canned sweetened applesauce
Fat-free cream cheese
Regular liquid egg substitute
Fresh lemon juice
Powdered sugar (confectioner's)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick spray. Place the graham crackers in a large zip-close plastic bag. Crush the crackers with a rolling pin until fine crumbs form. Transfer the crumbs to a bowl. Stir in the applesauce and butter until blended.
- Scatter the crumb mixture evenly over the bottom of the pan. Refrigerate the pan until ready to use.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in the granulated sugar until well blended. Beat in the egg substitute, lemon juice, and vanilla until combined. Pour the filling evenly onto the crust.
- Bake the cheesecake until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 45–50 minutes. Cool completely on a rack. Refrigerate, covered, at least 12 hours or up to 3 days before serving.
- Remove the sides of the pan. Top the cheesecake with the raspberries, and sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar just before serving.