Purple sweet potato slices with tahini & pepitas by Digital 360 Coach Tess
Olive oil cooking spray
Purple sweet potato(es)
2 pound(s), scrubbed, peeled, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
¼ tsp, freshly ground
Green pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
2 small, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Line 2 sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Divide potato slices between prepared pans in a single layer. Coat tops with cooking spray, and season with salt and pepper. Roast potatoes, flipping halfway through, until they begin to crisp around edges, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine tahini, soy sauce, and honey until smooth. Thin with water until you reach desired consistency, starting with 1 teaspoon at a time.
- Arrange sweet potato slices on a serving platter. Drizzle with tahini sauce and sprinkle with pepitas and scallions. Serve immediately.
- Serving size: ⅛ of potatoes (about 1/2 cup), ½ tbsp tahini sauce, and 1 tsp pepitas