Pumpkin swirl cheesecake
15 oz, canned
Pumpkin pie spice
Low fat cream cheese
5 oz, Neufchâtel
3 oz, regular
6 item(s), crushed into coarse or fine crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut a 9-inch circle out of parchment paper; place in bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and coat with cooking spray.
- To make pumpkin filling, in a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, 1/2 c sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Gently whisk in 3 eggs, one at a time, until blended; whisk in half-and-half. Pour into prepared pan; spread into an even layer.
- To make cheesecake filling, in another large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat both cream cheeses and 1/4 c sugar until smooth; beat in 1 egg and vanilla. Pour into pan over pumpkin layer; swirl with a knife to slightly combine layers.
- Bake until filling is set along edge but jiggles slightly in center, about 1 hour 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack and let cool in pan to room temperature.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, at least 3 hours or overnight. To serve, run a small thin knife around side of cheesecake; release and remove side of pan.
- Decorate top of cake with crushed cookies. Slice into 12 pieces and lift each piece off parchment as you serve.
- Serving size: 1 slice