- 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) uncooked quick oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 cup(s) salted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup(s) packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 large egg white(s)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together flour, oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in a medium bowl. Place butter in a large bowl or in the bowl of a mixer and beat butter for a few seconds. Gradually add sugars and beat to combine.
- Add egg white to butter mixture and beat to combine. Add dry ingredients and beat to combine.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto 2 ungreased cookie sheets, leaving 2 inches between each cookie. Bake until set and golden, about 11 to 14 minutes. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool. Yields 2 cookies per serving.
Adding 1/2 cup of raisins to the batter does not increase the SmartPoints value per serving (2 cookies per serving).