- 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) uncooked quick oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 cup(s) salted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup(s) packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 large egg white(s)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Whisk together flour, oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in a medium bowl. Place butter in a large bowl or in the bowl of a mixer and beat butter for a few seconds. Gradually add sugars and beat to combine.
Add egg white to butter mixture and beat to combine. Add dry ingredients and beat to combine.
Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto 2 ungreased cookie sheets, leaving 2 inches between each cookie. Bake until set and golden, about 11 to 14 minutes. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool. Yields 2 cookies per serving.
- Adding 1/2 cup of raisins to the batter does not increase the SmartPoints value per serving (2 cookies per serving).