- 1 cup(s) water, boiling
- 1 1/4 Tbsp instant espresso, powder
- 7 1/2 oz prepared angel food cake, or store-bought, cut into cubes
- 2 cup(s) prepared chocolate pudding with skim milk
- 2 1/2 cup(s) lite whipped topping
- 1/4 cup(s) Hershey's Baking bits, Heath English toffee, or other brand
- In a cup, combine boiling water and espresso powder until dissolved; allow to cool.
- Cover bottom of a 2-quart rectangular dish with half of cake cubes; drizzle with 1/2 cup espresso. Spoon 1 cup pudding over top in an even layer; spread 1 cup whipped topping over pudding.
- Top with remaining cake cubes; drizzle with remaining 1/2 cup espresso. Spread remaining 1 cup pudding over top; top with remaining 1 1/2 cups whipped topping and sprinkle with candy bits. Serve or refrigerate up to 1 day. Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.