Mini Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
- Total Time
Everyone's favorite childhood flavors combine deliciously in rich and moist mini cupcakes. These nostalgic treats are sure to fly off the plate at your next party!
Peanut Butter & Co. Original powdered peanut butter6 Tbsp
water3 tsp, warm
canola oil1 Tbsp
unsweetened applesauce⅓ cup(s)
white all-purpose flour½ cup(s)
baking soda¼ tsp
table salt½ tsp
cooking spray5 spray(s)
Weight Watchers Reduced fat whipped cream cheese spread2 Tbsp
Sugar free jam4 Tbsp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a 12 muffin mini-muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together peanut butter powder and water in a medium bowl.
- Beat in canola oil, egg, applesauce, cream cheese, and sugar.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- Add to wet ingredients and stir to just combine.
- Spoon into prepared muffin pan and bake for 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Use the handle of a wooden spoon to press a small circle into the top of each cupcake and spoon in 1 tsp jelly.