- 1 large mango(es), finely chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper(s), finely chopped
- 1/2 medium uncooked red onion(s), finely chopped
- 1/2 medium jalapeño pepper(s), seeded, minced (don't touch seeds with bare hands)
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; toss to mix and coat. Yields about 1/3 cup per serving.
Omit the jalapeño if you do not want the salsa to be spicy.