Mango and ginger-yogurt bark
plain lowfat Greek yogurt
1 tsp, fresh, minced
1 large, diced
2 Tbsp, chopped
2 Tbsp, toasted
- Line a 9 x 5-in loaf pan with aluminum foil so foil hangs over edges of pan.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, honey, and fresh ginger; fold in mango. Using the back of a spoon, spread mixture into an even layer in prepared pan; sprinkle with candied ginger and almonds.
- Cover pan with foil; freeze for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer, uncover pan and lift bark from pan holding edges of foil. Cut into 8 even squares and then slice each square into a triangle (if the bark is too hard to cut, let sit for a few minutes until it softens slightly). Keep triangles stored in freezer in a sealed container until ready to serve.
- Serving size: 2 triangles