- 4 slice(s) uncooked turkey bacon
- 3/4 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp store-bought horseradish
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 5 Tbsp uncooked scallion(s), sliced
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Cook bacon, turning occasionally, until lightly browned and crisp, about 5 to 6 minutes. Drain bacon on paper towels and then tear or chop into small pieces; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, salt and pepper until blended. Stir in all but 1 tablespoon each bacon and scallion (reserve for garnish). Transfer dip to a small serving bowl; cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Garnish dip with remaining tablespoon each bacon and scallion. Yields about 2 tablespoons dip per serving.
Serve with baked potato chips and/or raw vegetables.