Grilled Buffalo-Style Chicken Bites
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
Hot pepper sauce
2 tsp, Louisiana-style
2 rib(s), medium
Plain fat free yogurt
1 Tbsp, crumbled
1 tsp, fresh, chopped
- Cut the chicken into 8 thin strips on a long diagonal. Toss together the chicken, hot sauce, oil, and salt in a medium bowl until coated. Thread a chicken strip onto each of 8 (8- to 10-inch) metal skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes before use).
- Cut the celery lengthwise in half, then crosswise into thirds to make a total of 12 celery sticks. Stir together the yogurt and blue cheese in a serving dish, and set aside.
- Coat a nonstick ridged grill pan with cooking spray and set over medium heat. Place the skewers on the pan and cook the chicken just until cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Arrange the blue cheese dressing, celery sticks, and chicken skewers on a platter. Sprinkle the dressing with the parsley.
- Serving size: 4 skewers, 2 1/2 tbsp dressing, and 6 celery sticks