Creamy Lemon Pie
- 6 whole reduced-fat cinnamon graham crackers
- 2 Tbsp salted butter
- 11 oz fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large egg(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grind graham crackers in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Or place crackers in a resealable plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Place crumbs in a small bowl.
- Melt butter on stove top or in microwave and pour over graham cracker crumbs, mixing with a fork until completely moistened. Press crumbs evenly onto bottom of a 9-inch pie pan; place crust in refrigerator while preparing lemon filling.
- In a medium bowl, combine condensed milk and eggs; mix until smooth. Add lemon juice and zest; stir until incorporated and pour into prepared crust.
- Bake pie for 15 minutes. Cool completely and for best flavor, serve chilled. Yields 1 piece per serving.
This pie can be baked and frozen for up to two weeks. Defrost and serve chilled.