Individual cherry cheesecakes
SmartPoints® value per serving
A perfect combination: rich, creamy filling and a light, buttery crust. Try different flavors of pie filling and whole vanilla wafers for crust.*
Graham cracker crumbs
2 Tbsp, melted
Low fat cream cheese
Fat-free cream cheese
Fresh lemon juice
Light fruit pie filling
¾ cup(s), cherry
- Place 12 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Spoon 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into bottom of each liner and press down gently; refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat both types of cream cheese until fluffy. Add lemon juice, egg whites, vanilla extract and sugar; beat until smooth.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly into muffin liners; bake until set, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Top each cheesecake with 1 tablespoon cherry pie filling. Yields 1 cheesecake per serving.
*Could affect SmartPoints value.