Banana-Raspberry Graham Icebox Cake
- Total Time
Icebox cakes are some of the very easiest to put together; some have as few as two ingredients. Lots of great fruit and low-fat yogurt added to this recipe make it particularly tasty and low in SmartPoints while still keeping prep time to about 15 minutes.
plain lowfat Greek yogurt1 cup(s)
powdered sugar2 Tbsp
seedless raspberry jam⅓ cup(s)
lite whipped topping2 cup(s)
reduced-fat graham crackers15 square(s), (7 1/2 full sheets)
banana(s)3 medium, thinly sliced
fresh blackberries½ cup(s), or raspberries
- Line a 9- X 5-in loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving overhang on two long sides.
- Whisk together yogurt and sugar in a medium bowl. With a rubber spatula, gently fold in whipped topping; set aside.
- Spread graham crackers evenly with preserves.
- Line bottom of prepared loaf pan with 3 graham cracker squares, preserve-side up; top evenly with 1/4 sliced bananas. Spread 1/4 yogurt mixture over bananas. Repeat these layer three more times. Top with the remaining graham crackers, preserves side down.
- Cover top of cake with overhanging plastic wrap; gently mold with your hands to form a nice shape. Refrigerate until graham crackers soften, at least 8 hours or up to 1 day.
- To serve, uncover cake and invert onto platter; remove plastic wrap and scatter berries over top. With a serrated knife, gently cut cake into 10 slices.
- Serving size: 1 slice