Banana-raspberry graham icebox cake
Plain lowfat Greek yogurt
Powdered sugar (confectioner's)
Seedless raspberry jam
Lite whipped topping
Reduced-fat graham crackers
15 square(s), (7 1/2 full sheets)
3 medium, thinly sliced
½ cup(s), or raspberries
- Line a 9- X 5-in loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving overhang on two long sides.
- Whisk together yogurt and sugar in a medium bowl. With a rubber spatula, gently fold in whipped topping; set aside.
- Spread graham crackers evenly with preserves.
- Line bottom of prepared loaf pan with 3 graham cracker squares, preserve-side up; top evenly with 1/4 sliced bananas. Spread 1/4 yogurt mixture over bananas. Repeat these layer three more times. Top with the remaining graham crackers, preserves side down.
- Cover top of cake with overhanging plastic wrap; gently mold with your hands to form a nice shape. Refrigerate until graham crackers soften, at least 8 hours or up to 1 day.
- To serve, uncover cake and invert onto platter; remove plastic wrap and scatter berries over top. With a serrated knife, gently cut cake into 10 slices.
- Serving size: 1 slice