- 1 cup(s) plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 cup(s) lite whipped topping
- 15 square(s) reduced-fat graham crackers, (7 1/2 full sheets)
- 1/3 cup(s) low-sugar, seedless raspberry jam
- 3 medium banana(s), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh blackberries, or raspberries
Line a 9- X 5-in loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving overhang on two long sides.
Whisk together yogurt and sugar in a medium bowl. With a rubber spatula, gently fold in whipped topping; set aside.
Spread graham crackers evenly with preserves.
Line bottom of prepared loaf pan with 3 graham cracker squares, preserve-side up; top evenly with 1/4 sliced bananas. Spread 1/4 yogurt mixture over bananas. Repeat these layer three more times. Top with the remaining graham crackers, preserves side down.
Cover top of cake with overhanging plastic wrap; gently mold with your hands to form a nice shape. Refrigerate until graham crackers soften, at least 8 hours or up to 1 day.
To serve, uncover cake and invert onto platter; remove plastic wrap and scatter berries over top. With a serrated knife, gently cut cake into 10 slices.
Serving size: 1 slice
- Swap strawberries for the raspberries, if desired.