Baked Apple Streusel
- 4 medium fresh apple(s), peeled, cored and thinly sliced (use firm apples)
- 1/2 cup(s) unpacked brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup(s) uncooked old fashioned oats
- 3 Tbsp light butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, stir together apples, 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice; pour into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, oats and remaining sugar; cut butter into flour mixture with a fork and sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Bake until apples are tender and top is browned, about 45 minutes. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.