- 1 spray(s) cooking spray, or enough to coat pan
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup(s) packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 3/4 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup(s) unsweetened applesauce
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch square pan with cooking spray.
Stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. Stir together sour cream, oil and applesauce in a small bowl. Stir sour cream mixture into flour mixture just to mix. (Do not beat.)
Spoon batter into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 40 to 45 minutes. Allow cake to cool to warm or room temperature before slicing into 16 pieces.