Apple streusel crostata
1 Tbsp, cut into small pieces
Packed brown sugar
Old-fashioned rolled oats
4 large, peeled, cored and sliced
⅓ cup(s), tart variety
Refrigerated pie crust, unprepared
1 crust(s), (from 14.1-ounce) package
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To make streusel, with your fingers, rub together 1/3 cup of flour and the butter in small bowl until small crumbs form. Stir in brown sugar, oats, oil, and cinnamon.
- Combine apples, cherries, granulated sugar, and remaining 1 tablespoon flour in large bowl and toss to coat. Unroll crust onto prepared baking sheet. Mound apple mixture on crust, leaving 1 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle streusel evenly over apple mixture. Fold rim of crust over to partially cover filling, pleating and pressing lightly.
- Bake until apples are tender when pierced with tip of small knife, 50–55 minutes. Cool 10 minutes on baking sheet on rack. Slide tart on parchment paper onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Per serving: 1/12 of tart