3-Layer Mocha Chip Ice Cream Cake
- Total Time
A standout party dessert made with only 3 ingredients? What's not to love! Weight Watchers Snack Size Mocha Latte Bars layer deliciously with cookie crumbles and chocolate chips in this beautiful party cake.
chocolate wafer(s)17 item(s)
WeightWatchers Snack size mocha latte ice cream bar (new 2016)24 bar(s)
mini chocolate chips1 ¼ Tbsp
- Line a standard sized loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Arrange 8 Snack Size Mocha Latte Bars to nearly cover bottom of pan.
- Smooth together with a spatula and top with 2/3 cup crushed cookie.
- Repeat with another layer of bars and crushed cookie and finish with a layer of bars.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight. Carefully unmold cake onto a platter and sprinkle with mini chips before serving.