If you've spent hours binge watching the previous seasons of Game of Thrones leading up to the final (sob!) eighth season, you might be feeling a bit restless. HBO doesn’t provide commercial breaks to squeeze in activity between scenes, but there's still a way to break a sweat: The GOT viewing game below will help you earn FitPoints® while watching the final episodes.
These moves elevate your heart rate to give you a cardio workout, strengthen major muscles, and even provide a feel-good stretch. And don't worry, they allow you to keep your eyes on the screen so that you won't miss a beat of the show.
As Cersei notes, “When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die,” but luckily the stakes aren’t that high when you’re playing for FitPoints®. So let the games begin!
- When the army of the living marches to fight the White Walkers: March in place for 1 minute
- Every time there is a battle scene: Do 5 jumping jacks
- Every time Cersei or Tyrion drink wine: Perform 10 squats
- Every time the Iron Throne is mentioned: Hold a wall-squat for 30 seconds
- Every time a main character switches alliances: Jog in place for 30 seconds
- Every time a dragon breathes fire: Perform 5 couch triceps mini dips
- Every time a direwolf appears on screen: Hold a tree pose for 5 breaths
- Every time a main character dies: Grab the tissues, then do 10 gentle side stretches
- Every time a character pulls out a sword: Do 5 lunges on each leg
- If the Night King sits on the Iron Throne: Lie in Savasana (or corpse pose). The world as we know it will have ended anyway!