New potatoes, raw
Egg, whole, raw
4 medium, raw
Extra Lean Pork Mince (5% fat), raw
Red Wine Vinegar
20 ml, 4 tsp
½ teaspoons, level
½ teaspoons, level
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
1 can(s), large, drained
Lemon Juice, Fresh
King Prawns, Raw
Karyatis Roasted Red Peppers (in brine)
120 g, drained
Olives, in Brine
Crusty white bread roll
- To make the tortilla, heat 1tbsp oil in a 20cm nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and potato and toss to coat in the oil. Cover and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until the potato is just tender. Pour the eggs into the pan and cook for 5 minutes, or until the edges of the tortilla are set. Put the pan under a preheated grill and cook for 3 minutes, or until the tortilla is set and golden. Hold a plate over the pan and carefully invert the tortilla. Cover with kitchen foil and set aside. Wipe the pan clean.
- To make the meatballs, put the mince, onion and 1 crushed garlic clove in a bowl and season. Using wet hands, roll ½ tbsp of the mixture into a ball and repeat until all the mixture is used up. Heat ½ tsp oil (in the same pan used for the tortilla) over a medium-high heat. Cook half the meatballs for 2 minutes on each side, or until just browned. Repeat with another ½ tsp oil and meatballs. Put all the meatballs into the pan with the passata and chilli flakes, then bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, adding a splash of water if the sauce becomes too thick. Stir in the vinegar and season to taste. Put the meatballs into a serving bowl, cover with kitchen foil and set aside.
- Meanwhile, steam the carrots over a pan of simmering water for 5 minutes or until just tender. Whisk together the vinegar, 1 tsp oil, ½ crushed garlic clove and spices in a small bowl. Add the carrots and stir to combine. Season and set aside to marinate.
- To make the aioli, mix together the yogurt, mayonnaise and garlic in a small serving bowl and season to taste.
- To make the spinach and chickpeas, put 1 tsp olive oil and ½ crushed garlic clove in a large nonstick frying pan over a medium-high heat and cook, stirring, for a few seconds or until fragrant. Add the spinach and chickpeas, then cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until the spinach wilts. Remove from the heat, stir in the lemon juice and season to taste. Put the spinach and chickpeas in a serving bowl and wipe the pan clean.
- In the same pan, heat 1 tsp oil for the chorizo and prawn sauté over a medium-high heat. Cook the chorizo and prawns for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until golden and the prawns are cooked through.
- Arrange all the dishes with the roasted red peppers, olives and crusty bread on a large serving platter, and serve.