- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1 large Onion(s), peeled and sliced
- 1 medium Red pepper(s), sliced
- 1 individual Chilli, Green or Red, deseeded and sliced
- 2 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons, level Ground Cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons, level Paprika
- 1 can(s), large Tinned Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Parsley, fresh, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons Morrisons Red Wine Vinegar
- 4 medium, raw Egg, whole, raw
- 2 tablespoons, level Tomato Purèe
- 1 portion(s) Light Feta Cheese
Spray a non-stick frying with cooking spray and set over medium heat, cook the onion and peppers for 5-10 minutes until the onion is translucent. Add the chilli and garlic and cook for a few minutes more.
Add the spices and cook for a minute before adding the chopped tomatoes. Fill the can with water and add this to the pan too. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until the mixture has reduced to a thick saucy consistency, then reduce the heat to low.
Add the parsley and red wine vinegar, to taste, brightening the sauce a little. Make four wells in the sauce and crack an egg into each one. Place a lid on the pan and cook the eggs for about 6-7 minutes or until the whites have just set. Remove and serve immediately, sprinkling with a little extra parsley and feta.