Sauteed chicken with lemon-caper sauce
Plain White Flour
Chicken Thigh, Skinless, Boneless, raw
4 individual, medium
Chicken stock cube(s)
½ cube(s), 240ml
Lemon Juice, Fresh
Capers, in Brine
½ medium, Sliced
- On a sheet of baking paper combine the flour and pepper, then coat the chicken with the mixture. Set aside.
- Place a large frying pan over medium heat and add the oil. Once heated add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side, or until browned and cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the stock to the pan and bring to a boil, scraping down the browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook for 3 minutes, until the sauce has reduced slightly.
- Return the chicken to the pan, reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 2 minutes, until cooked through. Stir in the lemon juice and capers.
- Divide the chicken between 4 plates and drizzle with the sauce. Garnish with the parsley and lemon slices.