Parma ham, beetroot & mozzarella salad
4 slice(s), thin
250 g, trimmed and cut into thirds
Lemon Juice, Fresh
1½ teaspoons, heaped
Salad (zero SmartPoints values)
4 portion(s), baby leaf mixed salad leaves
300 g, cooked, not pickled, cut into wedges
100 g, roughly torn
10 sprig(s), small handful
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6 and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Put the Parma ham, asparagus and sourdough on the prepared tray, then bake for 15 minutes until the ham and croutons are crisp and the asparagus tips are tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice and mustard with a splash of cold water to form a dressing. Season to taste.
- Put the salad leaves, most of the mint, the beetroot, asparagus, croutons and dressing in a bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Divide the salad between plates. Break the Parma ham into shards, then scatter over the salad along with the mozzarella and the remaining mint leaves.