Tarragon chicken rissoles with pickled vegies
3 medium, cut into ribbons
1 whole, thinly sliced
apple cider vinegar
1 tbs, (20ml)
chicken breast mince
500 g, lean
1 clove(s), crushed
3 tsp, finely chopped, plus extra leaves to gserve
¼ cup(s), (30g)
⅓ medium, cut into ribbons
1 medium, wedges, to serve
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Combine carrot, sugar and 1 tsp salt in a bowl. Set aside until required.
- Combine eschalot and vinegar in a bowl. Set aside until required.
- Meanwhile, combine chicken, garlic, chopped tarragon and almond meal in a bowl. Shape mixture into four 2cm-thick patties.
- Lightly spray a chargrill or barbecue with oil and preheat over medium-high heat. Cook patties for 3–4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Drain carrot and eschalot mixtures. Discard liquid. Combine carrot, eschalot and cucumber in a bowl. Sprinkle patties with extra tarragon and serve with pickled vegies and lemon wedges.