Breakfast tacos with avocado and lime sauce
They might be called breakfast tacos, but you can serve up these tasty wraps anytime of the day.
80 g, chopped
99% fat-free plain yoghurt
¼ cup(s), (60g)
Whole grain wrap
160 g, or tortilla (4 x 40g)
Fresh green chilli
1 whole, sliced, plus 1 extra to serve
200 g, quartered
¼ cup(s), chopped
½ small, thinly sliced
1 medium, cut into wedges, to serve
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- To make the avocado sauce, process 80g chopped
- avocado, ¼ cup (60g) 99% fat-free plain yoghurt
- and 2 teaspoons lime juice in a small food processor
- until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl, season with
- salt and pepper and set aside. Heat 4 x 40g whole
- grain tortillas following packet instructions. Wrap
- in foil to keep warm. Lightly spray a medium nonstick
- pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Cook
- 1 sliced green chilli and ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Lightly whisk 8 eggs in a bowl and season with salt
- and pepper. Pour egg mixture into pan and cook,
- stirring occasionally, until scrambled and just set.
- To serve, top warm tortillas evenly with scrambled
- eggs, 200g quartered cherry tomatoes, ¼ cup fresh
- coriander leaves, ½ thinly sliced small red onion
- and 1 extra sliced green chilli. Drizzle with avocado
- sauce and serve with lime wedges.