Asian slaw rice paper rolls
Rice paper rolls filled with avocado, prawns, kale slaw and fresh coriander are an easy no cook option any day of the week.
1 medium, sliced into 16 thin slices
Cooked peeled prawns
300 g, kaleslaw
¼ cup(s), chopped
Chang's Dressing, Oriental Salad
60 ml, (¼ cup)
Rice paper roll wrappers
2 tbs, chopped
- Slice avocado into 16 slices.
- Peel and devein prawns, then cut in half lengthways.
- Combine kaleslaw with coriander and dressing.
- Soak 1 x 16cm rice paper sheet in a bowl of warm water for 10-20 seconds or until softened. Place on a clean tea towel to absorb excess water. Place 1/8 of the slaw towards one end of the rice paper. Top with 4 prawn pieces and 2 avocado slices. Fold over 2 opposite edges of rice paper. Roll to enclose filling. Cover with a damp cloth.
- Repeat with 7 more rice paper sheets and remaining filling ingredients. Sprinkle with peanuts.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Sweet chilli sauce mixed with tamari.