Terms and Conditions
Consumer Bill of Rights
Be sure that your decision to use WW products, services and offerings is an informed one by reading this Consumer Bill of Rights*.
- WARNING: Rapid weight loss may cause serious health problems. (Rapid weight loss is weight loss of more than 1 1/2 pounds to 2 pounds per week, or weight loss of more than 1% of body weight per week after the second week of participation in any weight loss plan.)
- Only permanent lifestyle changes - such as making healthful food choices and increasing physical activity - promote long-term weight loss.
- Consult your personal physician before starting any weight loss plan.
- Qualifications of this provider's staff are available upon request.
- You have a right to:
- ask questions about the potential health risks of this weight loss plan, its nutritional content, and its
- psychological support and educational components.
- know the price of treatment, including the price of any extra products, services, supplements and
- laboratory tests (if applicable).
- know the plan duration that is being recommended for you.
* Developed by the Department of Consumer Affairs in New York City in cooperation with interested parties, including WW.