Terms and Conditions
Consumer Bill of Rights
Be sure that your decision to use Weight Watchers products, services and offerings is an informed one by reading this Consumer Bill of Rights*.
- WARNING: Rapid weight loss may cause serious health problems. (Rapid weight loss is weight loss of more than 1 1/2 pounds to 2 pounds per week, or weight loss of more than 1% of body weight per week after the second week of participation in any weight loss plan.)
- Only permanent lifestyle changes - such as making healthful food choices and increasing physical activity - promote long-term weight loss.
- Consult your personal physician before starting any weight loss plan.
- Qualifications of this provider's staff are available upon request.
- You have a right to:
- ask questions about the potential health risks of this weight loss plan, its nutritional content, and its
- psychological support and educational components.
- know the price of treatment, including the price of any extra products, services, supplements and
- laboratory tests (if applicable).
- know the plan duration that is being recommended for you.
* Developed by the Department of Consumer Affairs in New York City in cooperation with interested parties, including Weight Watchers.