Sweet meets spicy in this southwestern inspired dish. Sweet potatoes, black beans and chicken are topped with our zesty Reduced Fat Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese.
- 4 medium uncooked sweet potato(es)
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 8 oz cooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) canned yellow corn, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup(s) Weight Watchers Natural reduced fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese
- 1 item(s) fresh lime(s), cut into 8 wedges
- 2 cup(s) fat free salsa
- 1 tsp cilantro, or to taste
Wash sweet potatoes and prick all over with fork. Place in microwave 2 at a time and cook on "potato" setting.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out filling, careful to leave the skin intact.
Mix sweet potato filling with sour cream and spices until combined, then add in chicken, corn, and beans and mix well.
Stuff filling back into sweet potato skins. Top with Weight Watchers Mexican Style Blend and bake until melted, about 8-10 minutes. Top with salsa and cilantro and serve with lime wedges on the side.