Noom vs WW | WW USA
WW vs. Noom - How we help you lose weight
No calorie counting. No restrictions. No good or bad foods. WW teaches you the how and the why behind weight loss with real tools and expert coaching.
How WW is different
WW is not restrictive and not a diet
- There are no good or bad foods, no red or green lights. With WW, all food is on the menu—and we mean everything.
We don't count calories
- So you don’t need to track every food. Our SmartPoints system nudges you to make healthier food choices that you will actually want to eat.
You won’t be hungry
- WW gives you a flexible food budget that matches your life and preferences—not a small number of calories to eat that leaves you hungry and grumpy.
Not just psychology articles
- We are here to teach—not preach. That’s why we go beyond the “why” of weight loss to the “how” with our science-backed behavior change techniques that teach you actionable tools to lose weight and build healthy habits that stick. Learn the how of weight loss with the WW app and get support from our expert Coaches who are here to support you and keep you focused on your goals.
Former Noom customer Coralie P. says:
“The [SmartPoints] make losing weight better. The science behind it somehow just works way better than counting calories.[...].
WW allows you to have whatever you want but encourages you to get the bulk from the [ZeroPoint] foods with 0 guilt! This leaves more room for indulgences.”
Lose weight, or your
With select plan purchase.
With WW, you get more for your money. Standard monthly fees are:
$49.50 per month for the app**
WW has over 55 years of expertise, weight loss research, and innovation, which has helped millions lose weight.
Noom is just over 10 years old.
|What can you eat?|
WW’s science-backed SmartPoints® system takes complex nutrition and distills it down to one easy-to-understand number to make choosing what to eat simpler. No food is off-limits.
On Noom, you will count calories, but foods are grouped into a traffic-light system of green, yellow, and red to guide your food choices. Similarly, no food is off limits, but you are guided to track every food.
|● Food tracking with barcode scanner, restaurant finder, recipe builder, meal planner, and huge database for easy tracking|
● 10,500+ delicious recipes
● In-app workouts from FitOn and Aaptiv, plus track activity in the app by integrating your device to earn FitPoints®
● 24/7 Live Coaching
● Digital 360 members can tune in to daily CoachLIVEs and a full schedule of on-demand events, videos, and podcasts.
● Connect, WW’s exclusive members-only social network, where you can find inspiration—and get real-time advice.
● “What’s In Your Fridge” tool suggests recipes based on what you have.
● Action Plans to motivate you towards weekly goals.
● Progress Reports show your weight-loss journey alongside your wins for fitness, mindset, and sleep.
● 5-Minute Coaching.
● Sleep tools like bedtime reminders, sleep tracking, and other features to help you de-stress.
● Mindset tools including Headspace meditations.
● WellnessWins rewards program.
● Track the foods you eat by searching a database or scanning barcodes.
● Log exercise, weight, blood pressure, and blood sugar in-app
● 1:1 health coaching during business hours.
● Interactive articles and quizzes.
Voted most trusted Weight Loss Program by American Shoppers based on the 2021 BrandSpark® American Trust Study.
WW is the #1 Doctor-Recommended Weight-Loss Program†
†Based on a 2020 IQVIA survey of 14,000 doctors who recommend weight-loss programs to patients.
U.S. News & World Report ranked WW the #1 Best Diet for Weight Loss for 11 years in a row (2011-2021).
WW is the Most Trusted Weight Loss Program as part of the BrandSpark® Newsweek Most Trusted Awards.††
††Voted most trusted Weight Loss Program by American Shoppers based on the 2021 BrandSpark® American Trust Study.
WW is the most proven weight-loss program ever with over 100 published studies, including 25+ gold standard randomized trials that demonstrate the effectiveness of WW for both weight loss and wellness outcomes.
**This price represents standard pricing. WW may run promotional offers that can lower costs. The price of Noom may also vary.