Build a recipe in 3 easy steps
The Recipe Builder in the WW app lets you store your favorite meals for 3-tap tracking. Instead of adding up the SmartPoints® values for each ingredient (exhausting!) save it in the Recipe Builder. Here’s how simple it is.
Tap on Search
You’ll see the bar at the top of the My Day screen in your WW app. There will be a row of options to scroll through—choose “My Food.”
Choose “Recipes,” then click “Create” in the top right corner. Take note of this screen—your saved recipes will live under the “Recipes” tab.
Fill in the details of your recipe: Add a name, ingredients, and any steps you want to refer back to in the cooking process. Tap “Create” in the upper right corner, track the recipe, and you’re all set! It will be saved in the “Recipes” tab for the future.
How to create a food
Use this shortcut for fast tracking!
- Tap on Search
- Slide to "My Food"
- Click "Create" and enter info
Did you know: WW app edition
- There are over 8,000 recipes. (Over 750 recipes are dessert!)
- This year, eggs were the #1 tracked food.
- Chick-fil-A was the top tracked restaurant.
- “Recipes” is the most popular Connect Group with over 120,000 members (and growing!)