Our digital community is the heart and soul of WW. You've gotta join! (Don't worry—it's included in your membership.)
As your new weight-loss habits become second nature, turn to Connect for inspiration and support from fellow WW members. Our members-only digital community is filled with people like you who are also working toward weight loss and wellness. Use their journeys to fuel your own!
Four ways to use Connect:
- Post photos or videos of your journey, such as recipes you love, moments that inspire you, and your successes along the way.
- Find and follow people. See how other members are getting healthier and spending their SmartPoints®—then borrow their best tips. Believe us, you'll dig up some brilliant ideas.
- Pay it forward! Cheer on other members by liking and commenting on their posts. They'll do the same for you (and it will give you the warm and fuzzies each time).
Join a Connect group. You'll meet other members who share your location, interests, life stages, or goals. Go to the top of your Connect feed and tap 'Browse groups.' Then search for the group you're interested in! We've got amazingly supportive groups for newbies, brides, bros, moms, and more.
How do I post on Connect?
To join the conversation, tap on the connect icon at the bottom of your home screen on the WW app. (It looks like people standing together. Hey, there's strength in numbers!)
- First tap on “Share with us…”
Type in what you want to say on your post.
If you want to add a picture of your progress, you can choose the "Then/Now" option. You’ll be able to upload two pictures side by side.
To post with a photo or video, you can select the Photo or Video option.
Tap "Post" so other members can see it!
How do I respond to a post?
To like a member's post, tap on the heart icon.
To reply to a member's post, tap on the bubble icon.
If you'd like to see more posts by this member, tap on the profile icon.
Click on the hashtag to find more posts with that hashtag.
How do I join a group?
- Tap “Browse groups"
- Check out all the different categories, from "Journey" to "Events" to "Identity" and more!
- Tap on each to see groups within you can join OR search for a group using the search bar.
- If you’d like us to create a group that’s not there already, tag @WWMemberSupport with your idea!
How do I protect my privacy?
The very first time you create a post, you'll need to select a privacy setting:
This means that your posts are visible to other members and will appear in the general feed. Other members can choose to follow you without requesting your approval. Your age, gender, weight, and other personal information are always private.
This means your posts aren't visible to other members unless you specifically approve them. Other members can request to follow you but they won't see any of your posts until you give your approval. Your age, gender, weight, and other personal information are always private.
You can post anything that relates to your life—photos of healthy foods you've made, the activity you're doing, and selfies!
- Have more questions? As always, we're here to help! Open up a Chat with a Coach session on My Day.
- Follow @wwofficial on Connect for tips, motivation, success stories, and more!
- Tag @wwmembersupport with app-related issues.
- Visit our Connect guidelines for more information and frequently asked questions.