Connect is a way to experience our incredibly supportive community. Our social platform thrives on positive energy, encouragement, humor, and candid conversation. Racked.com has called Connect "the only good social network" and members seem to agree—Connect gets about 26,000 posts a day!
What can I do on Connect?
For starters, you can:
- Post photos or videos of your journey, recipes you love, things that inspire you, and your successes along the way. (#thenandnow, #smallgoals, #nonscalevictory)
- Cheer on other members by liking and commenting on their posts.
- Participate in motivating challenges such as #springintoaction and the #gratitudechallenge.
- Share wellness victories on and off the scale and even post your Journey badges and stickers on your photos.
- Find and follow people you want to keep up with. Check out Connect Groups like Newbies, WWBros, or 5amclub to take your Connect conversations and relationships even further. Use them to inspire healthy habits and provide support to other members with similar interests, on common paths.
- See how other members are getting healthier and get their best tips.
What are Connect Groups?
Groups are a great way to deepen your Connect conversations and relationships. They help you find other members with similar interests or on common paths, so you can inspire and support one another. We’ve created groups based on the following:
- Food (e.g., gluten-free, vegetarian, foodies)
- Life Stages (e.g., college students, new moms, brides, 20-somethings)
- Wellness Journey (e.g., newbies, maintaining)
- Activity (e.g., running, yoga, swimming, new to activity)
- Mindset (e.g., gratitude, mindfulness, self-compassion)
- Hobbies (e.g., hiking, traveling)
How do I post on Connect?
It’s easy! When you download the latest version of the WW app you'll see it at the bottom of your home screen. You can also comment and like posts on the web version of Connect on My Day.
- First tap on “Share with us…”
- Then you can add a description to your post.
- If you want to add a picture of your progress, you can choose that option. You’ll be able to upload two pictures side by side.
- To post with a photo or video, you can select the Photo or Video option.
- Tap "Post" to create your post.
Responding to posts
- To like a member's post, tap on the heart icon.
- To reply to a member's post, tap on the bubble icon.
- If you'd like to see more posts by this member, tap on the profile icon.
- Click on the hashtag to find more posts with that hashtag.
How do I join a group?
Tap “Find a Group.”
Check out the 6 different categories: Identity, Journey, Food, Activity, Mindset, Hobbies.
Tap on each to see groups within you can join OR search for a group using the search bar.
If you’d like us to create a group that’s not there already, tag @WWMemberSupport with your idea!
Choose your privacy setting
The very first time you create a post, you'll need to select a Privacy Setting:
This means that your posts are visible to other members and will appear in the general feed. Other members can choose to follow you without requesting your approval. Your age, gender, weight, and other personal information are always private.
This means your posts aren't visible to other members unless you specifically approve them. Other members can REQUEST to follow you but they won't see any of your posts until you give your approval. Your age, gender, weight, and other personal information are always private.
You can post anything that relates to your life—photos of healthy foods you've made, the exercise you're doing, and selfies!
Have more questions? As always, we're here to help! Open up a 24/7 Expert Chat session on My Day.
Follow @wwofficial on Connect for tips, motivation, success stories, and more!
Follow @wwmembersupport on Connect for app related announcements! Tag @wwmembersupport with program and tech issues.
Visit our Connect Guidelines for more information and frequently asked questions.