Manage Account & Details | WW UK
Managing your account & details
Have a chat with your Coach when you go to your next physical Workshop - they can help you sign in and sign up.
Change your username by editing your profile in the app or going to Account Settings at WW.com. Your new username must be unique and never used for WW before, even if it is from a lapsed or inactive account. You can change your username as many times as you like, but it needs to be between 6 and 20 characters long, and can only contain letters, numbers, or certain characters like: - (hyphen), _ (underscore), or . (period).
How to edit your username;
On iOS or Android app
- Open the iOS or Android App
- Go to your profile
- Click on the Edit (pencil) icon
- Delete your existing username and enter in a new one
- Tap save
On your desktop/laptop computer
- Go to https://www.weightwatchers.com and log in to your account
- Click on Account or https://cmx.weightwatchers.com/settings
- Click on Settings
- Scroll down and re-enter your password
- Click on username
- Type in a new username
- Click save
Follow the shortcuts below to change your contact information in Settings on your desktop computer:
Click on your initials (top right) >Settings > Scroll down until you reach the 'Unlock' box. > Enter your password and click 'Unlock'. > Run your cursor over the 'Payment Method' line and an orange edit box will appear. > Click Edit. > In this section you can update all your address information. > Click Update
If you need to change your email address, run your cursor over the 'Email' line and click the orange edit button. > Once you've changed your email address, click update.
**Please note: it is not possible to make these changes from our apps.
To change your email preferences:
- Log into your WW account on the website (please note, it is not possible to change your preferences from the app).
- Click 'Account' in the top right corner of the My Day page.
- Click 'Settings'.
- Scroll down to the 'Account status, billing & membership' section.
- Re-enter your password.
- Run your cursor over the 'Notifications' section and click the orange 'Edit' button that appears.
- Tick which types of email (if any) you would like to receive.
- Click 'Update' to save your changes
Or, click on the 'unsubscribe' link on any email sent by WW. This will also take you to your preference centre.
Alternatively, chat to one of our online coaches by going to ww.com/uk and clicking "Chat with a Coach"
You can update your start weight by going to your weight settings. To find your weight settings, click on your profile avatar/image in the top right corner for iOS and the bottom right corner for Android. Then click on the wheel icon. Tap on ‘Weight Settings’. There you can update your Starting and Goal Weights, as well as your weigh-in day. Talk to your doctor (and/or your WW Coach) before updating your Goal Weight.
We'll be really sorry to see you go, but if you'd like to cancel your subscription, please click HERE.