We all know that ZeroPoint foods are healthy, easy to have to hand and have a 0 SmartPoints® value. And we all know that means you can enjoy them without weighing, measuring or tracking, regardless of what colour plan you're on.
But what you might not know is that studies have found that members who incorporate ZeroPoint foods into everyday eating are not only losing weight but are more successful than when they didn't incorporate them. So it makes total sense to bring more of them into your day and here are six easy ways to do that.
1. Start building your meal with a ZeroPoint base - we love cauliflower rice! Then top it with protein, veggies and a tasty sauce.
2. Choose portion sizes that are right for you, based on what you'd usually eat. You can always have more if you're still hungry.
3. Planning a meal out at the weekend? Lean on ZeroPoint foods during the week so you'll have weeklies and rollovers to spend on your meal out.
4. Reach for ZeroPoint foods when you want a snack. We love a fresh fruit salad tossed with shredded mint and a little lime zest and juice.
5. Don't eat only ZeroPoint foods. Limiting yourself to certain ones is a recipe for boredom.