WW recipes you won't believe are under 10 Points
With WW, making healthier choices doesn’t mean missing out on the foods you love—even hearty, wholesome favourites. Classic dishes become classics for a reason—they’re full of flavour, easy to make and everyone loves them! But what these dishes often have in common is the use of high-fat, high-sodium and high-Points value ingredients. So we gathered our ultimate collection of classic recipes with a healthier spin. The whole family will love these!
Tips to fit in your fave meals:
- Eat foods from your ZeroPoint foods list throughout the day. Eggs on your list? Try a microwave veggie omelette for lunch. BONUS: You can add Points to your Budget for every serve of non-starchy veg you eat so you can use these added Points to enjoy your fave classic dishes.
- Add Points to your Budget to spend on some of your fave meals. Ways to add Points can include drinking 1.75L of water per day or taking the dog for a walk around the block.
- Make smart swaps without compromising on flavour. For example, take our beef and veggie lasagne recipe - making the following swaps reduces the to Points from 11 to 8 per serve:
- Regular beef mince for extra lean beef mince
- Full-cream milk for skim milk
- Regular cheddar cheese for extra light cheddar cheese