Vegetarian Spanish omelette
400 g, cut into 3mm slices
2 medium, thinly sliced
1 medium, thinly sliced
9 medium, lightly beaten
Fresh flat-leaf parsley
2 tbs, leaves
250 g, halved
1 medium, cut into ribbons
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and pour over boiling water until just covered. Bring to a simmer, then cover and cook for 15 minutes or until just tender, then drain and set aside
- Preheat oven grill to medium. Lightly spray a 23cm non-stick ovenproof frying pan with oil and cook onions, stirring for 6-8 minutes or until soft. Add capsicum and cook for another 5 minutes
- Add potatoes to onions and capsicum mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Pour in eggs and cook over a medium-low heat for 10-15 minutes or until most of the egg has set – you should just be able to lift the bottom of the omelette up with a spatula. Grill top of omelette for 3-4 minutes or until omelette has set and is golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice together in a small jug until well combined. Place rocket, tomatoes and cucumber in a salad bowl. Drizzle over dressing and toss gently to combine.
- Scatter parsley over omelette. Cut into wedges and serve with salad.