Slow-roasted American pork ribs
1 tbs, gluten-free variety
apple cider vinegar
2 clove(s), crushed
Pork, spareribs, stewed or braised
450 g, (Buy 1kg American style Pork ribs)
1½ cup(s), (375ml)
- Combine sauces, vinegar, mustard, honey, paprika and garlic in a small bowl.
- Place ribs in a large deep ovenproof dish. Brush sauce mixture over ribs. Pour over any remaining mixture. Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 160°C or 140°C fan-forced. Drain ribs, reserving any remaining marinade in fridge Place ribs on a wire rack set over same ovenproof dish. Pour stock over base of dish. Cover with foil and bake, turning halfway through, for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Increase oven to 220°C or 200°C fan-forced. Uncover ribs and brush with some of the reserved marinade. Bake for 20 minutes or until ribs are browned. Transfer ribs to a serving platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Place remaining marinade and ¼ cup (60ml) pan juices in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 2–3 minutes or until sauce has slightly thickened. Serve ribs drizzled with sauce.