Roasted pumpkin, chickpea and potato salad with yoghurt dressing
- 400 g Pumpkin, butternut, raw, cut into 2cm cubes
- 300 g potato, (kipfler), cut into 1cm slices
- 1 tbs curry powder
- 300 g Broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 can(s) chickpeas, canned, rinsed, drained, 800g
- 1/3 cup(s) low-fat natural yoghurt
- 4 medium Boiled egg, halved
- 1 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
Preheat oven to 220°C or 200°C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Spread pumpkin and potato on prepared trays. Lightly spray with oil and sprinkle with half the curry powder. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave broccoli until tender.
Combine pumpkin, potato, broccoli and chickpeas in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Whisk yoghurt, 2 tablespoons water and remaining curry powder in a small bowl. Top pumpkin mixture with egg and drizzle with yoghurt dressing. Serve.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Mango chutney.