Orange sweet potato (kumara)
350 g, (4 small), cut into wedges
Popcorn kernels (unpopped)
Skinless chicken breast
600 g, tenderloin, cut into 2 or 3 pieces
120 g, shredded
1 small, (60g) coarsely grated
1 tbs, chopped
Extra light sour cream
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Scrub potatoes and cut into wedges. Arrange on 1 tray. Lightly spray with oil and bake for 45 minutes or until tender and caramelised.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid over medium heat. Add popping corn and put lid on. Cook, shaking pan occasionally, for 4 minutes or until popping sound subsides. Transfer to a bowl to cool. Using a food processor, process popcorn into coarse crumbs.
- Whisk egg and milk in a shallow bowl. Place flour and popcorn crumbs in 2 separate shallow bowls. Toss chicken in flour to coat evenly. Dip into egg mixture one piece at a time and drain off excess. Press into popcorn crumbs to cover. Shake off excess. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Place chicken on second tray and sprinkle lightly with Cajun spice. Lightly spray chicken with oil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine cabbage, carrot, chives, sour cream and lemon juice in a bowl. Serve chicken and sweet potato wedges with coleslaw.