- 220 g pasta, (risoni)
- 75 g green olives, drained, pitted, chopped
- 1 tbs baby capers, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbs fresh lemon rind, finely grated
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 250 g cherry tomato, (truss)
- 600 g Ling fillet, (4x150g)
- 1 medium fresh lemon(s), to serve
Cook risoni in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet instructions, or until just tender. Drain. Return to pan. Add olives, capers, chopped basil, rind, juice and oil. Toss to combine.
Meanwhile, lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes or until softened slightly. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
Wipe frying pan with paper towel. Lightly spray with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Cook fish for 3–4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Season fish with freshly ground black pepper and serve with olive risoni, truss tomatoes, extra basil leaves and a lemon wedge.
- You can use any white fish snapper, blue eye, trevalla or mulloway.