- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 small fennel bulb, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 clove(s) fresh garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp fresh lemon rind, finely grated
- 1/2 tsp ground chilli, (flakes)
- 1 cup(s) rice, arborio, dry, (200g)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chicken stock, (375ml)
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 400 g prawns, peeled, tails intact
- 50 g rocket leaves, shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese, (20g)
Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole dish over medium heat. Add the onion and fennel and cook, stirring, for 3–5 minutes or until softened. Add the garlic, rind and chilli and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the rice and stir to combine.
Add stock and tomatoes and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Cover and bake in oven for 20–25 minutes or until rice is just tender. Add the prawns and stir to combine. Return risotto to the oven and cook for 5–7 minutes or until prawns are just cooked through.
Stir in the rocket and parmesan. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve.