Harissa and yoghurt chicken
Chicken thigh, skinless, raw
99% fat-free, plain or natural yoghurt, unsweetened
½ cup(s), (120g)
¼ cup(s), chopped, plus extra to serve
400 g, thickly sliced
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Spray a large shallow-sided baking tray with oil.
- Using a small, sharp knife, make 3 shallow slashes across each piece of chicken.
- Combine yoghurt, mint, cumin, harissa and a pinch of salt in a large bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Place chicken on prepared tray, spooning over any remaining yoghurt mixture. Arrange potatoes around chicken and lightly spray with oil. Bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are golden and tender. Sprinkle with extra mint.
- To serve, divide chicken and potatoes evenly among four serving plates.