Cauliflower 'rice' and chicken traybake
Skinless chicken breast
450 g, cut into thin strips
⅓ cup(s), (80ml)
300 g, cut into small florets
Sugar snap peas
1 medium, cut into matchsticks
1 medium, cut into thin strips
1 medium, cut into florets
3 individual, thinly sliced
- Combine chicken strips with 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce and 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a medium bowl. Cover and set aside in fridge to marinate while oven is preheating.
- Line a large shallow-sided baking tray with foil and place in oven. Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Combine broccoli, snap peas, carrot, capsicum and remaining sesame oil in a large bowl, tossing well to coat. Remove heated tray from oven. Add chicken and vegetable mixture, spreading evenly over base of tray. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, process cauliflower to a rice-like texture in a food processor.
- Remove tray from the oven. Add the cauliflower ‘rice’ to tray and stir gently to combine. Bake for a further 8-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked and cauliflower is heated through.
- Remove tray from oven. Heat oven grill to medium-high. Drizzle remaining teriyaki sauce over chicken and vegetables on tray. Grill for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve sprinkled with shallots.