- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, coarsley grated
- 1 medium carrot, coarsley grated
- 2 clove(s) fresh garlic, crushed
- 30 g reduced-salt taco seasoning mix, (1pkt)
- 500 g lean beef mince
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes, (1x can)
- 240 g extra light tortilla, (5 x 40g)
- 100 g Bega Country Light Cheese, 50% Less Fat, Tasty Cheddar, Grated
- 1/4 cup(s) Weight Watchers Sour Cream, (60g)
- 1 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Lightly spray a 20cm round springform cake tin with oil.
Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add zucchini and carrot. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until tender. Add garlic, seasoning and mince. Cook, stirring to break up lumps, for 5 minutes or until browned. Add paste and tomatoes and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until sauce has slightly thickened.
Place 1 tortilla over base of prepared pan. Top with 1 cup of beef mixture. Repeat layering with remaining tortillas and beef mixture, finishing with a tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is golden and melted. Serve with sour cream and coriander.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Spinach leaves, plus salsa made with ½ avocado (chopped), 125g grape tomatoes (halved), ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander leaves, drizzled with 2 tablespoons of lime juice. TIP: Mince mixture suitable to freeze for up to 3 months.