- 2 medium carrot(s), shredded, or (Buy 200g shredded carrot packet)
- 150 g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 320 g Skinless chicken breast, baked or roasted, (2 cups), shredded
- 80 g Alfalfa sprout
- 3 individual green shallot(s), thinly sliced
- 8 medium egg(s)
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbs oyster sauce
- 2 tbs fresh coriander, sprigs to serve
Combine carrot, snow peas, chicken, sprouts and two-thirds of the shallots in a bowl.
Whisk eggs and soy sauce in a jug until well combined.
Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour one-quarter of egg mixture into pan and cook for 30 seconds or until base of omelette is set. Using a spatula, draw edges of omelette into the centre to allow uncooked egg to run underneath. Continue doing this until egg is nearly set.
Place one-quarter of the carrot mixture over half the omelette. Fold omelette to enclose filling. Slide onto a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining egg mixture and carrot filling to make 3 more omelettes. Drizzle with oyster sauce and sprinkle with remaining shallots and coriander to serve.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed Asian greens (such as bok choy or choy sum). TIP: Packets of shredded carrot and alfalfa sprouts are available in the fresh produce section of most supermarkets. If unavailable, use 2 medium carrots (coarsely grated) and snow pea sprouts.